it was a good morning

Feeling good – it is distinct/distinguishable, happens not so frequently. Each time this happens, I usually try to identify the reason why.
Feels very comfortable in clothes I wear, but it is not the clothes itself since I have worn these before.
Had slept for seven hrs, but I have slept even more before. Had a decent breakfast – but had the same many times before.
Exercised a bit – not normal.
Have a slight cold and sore throat – but the feeling is in spite of that.
Got a reasonably good treatment at car service station in spite of it taking more than an hour – they are well trained.
Work is not creating much stress – even though I need to figure out how to move something forward.
Appreciated someone whole-heartedly for a help – that felt good.
Have read some things reasonably good since morning – in spite of the stories of corruption, accidents, unrest and inefficiency in the newspaper. 

Hope the day will not grind it down.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

critical thinking

giving

aspen, blinding light