listen



“You should go home and sleep.”
“I am listening to these guys talking.”
“From this far away?’
“I am not sure what they are saying, but they’re gonna fight.”
“You’ve good hearing.”
“It’s a habit of mine. I had eye problems when I was little. I couldn’t see well, so I listened. My sight was then corrected, but I never lost the habit of listening. Sometimes I think ears are more important. You “see” better with your ears. You can pretend to look happy, but your voice reveals the truth. Listen closely and you can tell.
“Really?”
“Just like your voice now tells me you’re not happy.”
“So what are they saying over there?”
“I’ll try.”

- Happy Together 

No comments:

Post a Comment

weekly notes, wk 15 / 2024

I wanted to capture some memories, atleast so that it comes in google photos a few years later as a reminder. I was in London in the past we...